Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Our Craft Lounge Sketch Challenge #8


I created this card for the Friday Sketch Challenge over at Our Craft Lounge. I'll keep it short and sweet today as I have a nasty flu bug and just pretty much dragged myself out of bed to do a quick post. The focal point of the card is the sentiment, which is from the Say it Big Clear Stamp set. You can find out where you can purchase this set by visiting Our Craft Lounge.

I've had these pre made cards kicking around my cupboard forever! They're from We R Memory Keepers Boho Chic Collection. I Cut up two or three cards to form the various layers in this card. I cut the sentiment out with my scalloped rectangle Nestie and sponged in with Rust Coloured Ink. The Ribbon was a coordinating ribbon for the Collection and the flowers are3 made with my new Tim Holtz Tattered Floral Die. This card was made for my sweetheart...who'sBirthday was yesterday. Thank goodness I managed to get through the festivities before the flu bug hit, but I sure hope that I didn't make anyone else sick. Jon had been ill from Friday-Sunday and I was almost positive that I had managed to keep myself from cathing it.............NOT~
So if you'd like to play along with the OCL sketch, here are the deets (copied from the Lounge Blog)

You can even WIN A PRIZE – any one Our Craft Lounge stamp set of your choice. ONE WINNER will be selected for each MONTH. On the first of each month, we will select a winner for the previous month. This means that you could have four or five weeks to be able to participate. You can participate as many times as you would like. A random winner will be selected and posted on theon the first of each month.

Here are the rules:

  • use any Our Craft Lounge stamps that you wish – but you must use OCL stamps to be eligible to win the prize
  • link to your card/project at the bottom of this post using Mr. Linky – **be sure to link DIRECTLY to your challenge card – not a general blog or gallery link**
  • use the sketch as your basis – do whatever inspires you, but please base it on the sketch

If you upload to SCS, please use the Keyword OCLDT08.


Happy Stamping~




5 comments:

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I hope you have a wonderful day and I very much appreciate your sweet comments!

*****Vicki*****