Saturday, April 10, 2010

Kraftin' Kimmie's Saturday Challenge #24 and Day Three of Peeks!


This week Donna, one of our Fabulously talented Krafty Girls presented the rest of the Krafty Clan with a colour challenge: Red, White and Black........what a yummy combination! I thought that Red would be perfect for the fabulous Ball Gown on Marie Antoinette, Illustrated by the extremely talented Annie Rodrigue and available on Sunday over at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps



There's not a lot to say about the details of this card other than the fact that it was coloured in Copics and the DP is from a company unknown to me. Flowers are from Prima!!!

Be sure to pull out your Kimmie stamps and play along. For all the details of how you can participate and win a prize, please visit Kraftin' Kimmie's Blog!

Oh and one more exciting announcement!...........Kimmie is introducing her Junior Krafty Girls Team today! Head over HERE to meet the very talented Hannah, Katie, Jaime and Ainsleigh

Don't forget to stop by tomorrow for the Krafty Girls Blog Hop~~~

Happy Stamping!


11 comments:

  1. love this color combo and that image

    ReplyDelete
  2. Red is absolutely perfect for Marie's lovely gown!! Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She immediately made me think of Marie Antoinette...BEFORE I read your description!!! This is fabulous, Vicki!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh I love this one. The red and black is awesome for a colour combo and her little image is sooooooooooooo cute. I am really liking this medival line
    I have been steering clear of Sheila's store cause I know when I see them I am gonna want them ALL.
    not too many sleeps now!
    Luv ya
    Jax

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I luv this card..and the colors..the image to darling....

    ReplyDelete
  6. Vicki this is amazing hun! What a fantastic creation! so adorable and your coloring ROCKS!!!!
    Hugs~ Kim

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love her dress, I need one like that to make my waist look small. Hee hee great card.

    ReplyDelete
  8. you achieved such beautiful dimension with your Copic coloring on her dress...awesome....and love the drama of the red and black

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just beautiful! These new images are gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is beautiful! I love all the red, it's so vibrant!

    ReplyDelete
  11. beautiful card! i love the red on black!
    thanks for sharing!

    hugs
    juli

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I hope you have a wonderful day and I very much appreciate your sweet comments!

*****Vicki*****